Website Services 9.2.12
Updates & New Features
Layout Builder (version 1)
Content editors now have a new tool in their toolbelt for building dynamic landing pages - Layout Builder! The “Landing Page (Layout Builder)” content type enables editors to build custom landing pages with a new drag-and-drop interface. Learn more in our docs.
Accordion Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- Pairs of question / answer or header / body components that expand or collapse on-click to either hide or reveal content.
- Accordion Documentation & Training
Card Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- Flexible card-style components that allow for up to 4 cards with images to display across a page, depending on the chosen layout.
- Cards Documentation & Training
Carousel Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A full-width interactive page component that displays multiple images for users to scroll through.
- Carousel Documentation & Training
Grid CTA Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- Flexible grid-style components that allow for up to 4 grid items to display across a page, with the option to include icons in place of images.
- Grid CTA Documentation & Training
Hero Banner Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A full-width, almost full-height banner displaying at the top of a page, with a title/header, description, and call to action overlaying an image.
- Hero Banner Documentation & Training
Ping Pong Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- Paired sets of full-width page components that allow for an image and text to display either right or left aligned (i.e. image on right, text on left; text on right, image on left)
- Ping-pong Documentation & Training
Promo Card Components (Sidebar) - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A component with a title, headline, description, and link that can be placed in the right or left sidebar of a page.
- Promo Card Documentation & Training
Simple Menu Components (Sidebar) - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A simple 1-level sidebar menu that can display in either the right or left sidebar of a page.
- Simple Menu Documentation & Training
Statistics Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A full-width infographic-like display that highlights relevant figures and statistics to front end users.
- Statistics Documentation & Training
Table Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A component for organizing and displaying content in rows and columns.
- Table Documentation & Training
Tabs Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- A component with tabs displaying at the top that allows users to see more content by selecting a new tab.
- Tabs Documentation & Training
Webform Components - Layout Builder v 1.0
- Embed an existing webform on a page.
- Webform Documentation & Training
9.4 Drupal Core Update
- Updated the YUSA Distribution to the most recent stable version of Drupal Core.
Gated Content - Private Pages
- Allows for Y’s to have one or more pages of their website to be gated so that only association employees, or members of their board of directors, are allowed access.
Branches - Improvements for displaying Branch location Holiday hours
In the Branch Hours section, the day of the week labels (Mon, Tue, Wed, etc) can be overridden with custom text.
- Gives branches the ability to overwrite “Mon” with “Monday, July 4th” and/or “Sat” with “Christmas Day”.
Activity Finder / Schedules
Disabled “View PDF” button when schedule page returns no results
- When no results are returned in Activity Finder, the “Download Weekly PDF” button does not display on the page
Improvements to file names for PDF schedule downloads
PDF Schedule download files have been given more user-friendly names
Example: “West YMCA October 24 - October 30”
Drupal 10 support
PHP 8.1 compatibility fixes
Locations & Maps
Location Page Improvement on Tablet Breakpoint
- On tablets, users will now be able to see the list of amenities displaying below the content, rather than in the sidebar.
Filter Locations by ID instead of title
- Locations are now filtered by ID instead of title/name. This resolves an issue where duplicate location names were causing problems with results when filtering by amenities.
UX Improvements - Previous story / Next story (for Blogs)
- Users can view suggested blog posts at the bottom of a blog post page, and can click through to view the previous or next blog post.
Admin / Content Editor Updates
Show “Add Content” in Admin Menu
- Made the “Add Content” menu item available by default for site administrators.
Ability to quickly clone a node or entity
- Gives site admins the ability to clone a node or entity so they can create new content quickly without having to create each node from scratch.
Batch Upload of Media Files
- Content editors can now upload multiple images and PDFs in a single step to streamline their workflows.
Update to Admin menu items
- Renamed OpenY admin menu to YMCA Website Services
Unpublished Branches show “Restricted Access” in “Blog Posts Listing” Block
- Resolves an issue where unpublished branches were displaying as “Restricted Access” in the blog post listing locations filter
Status page is partially empty
- Fixed an issue where the Status Report page was missing information
Membership Builder - The button label isn’t changed to the “Selected” on the membership page
- Resolved a UX issue where buttons were missing indicators (“selected” text or button color changes) that a membership type had been selected.
Reduce z-index of fixed header
- Prevents unwanted side effects in layout builder
Openy_custom fixes/changes minor release
- Resolved ‘failed to open stream error’ on Drupal backend
- Renamed admin menu to YMCA Website Services
- Updated home branch module learn more help text
- Made home branch popup configurable
- Enabled translation of form buttons with extra submit check
Alerts updates & bug fixes
- Ensured <front> or / work for setting homepage Alert visibility
- Cleaned up help text for Alert visibility section
- Resolved PHP 8 deprecation warnings
- Handled edge case for missing alert_location field
- Cleaned up backend warnings for alert requests