Digital Services Release 10.2.14
Updates & New Features
Layout Builder v3.1
Expanding upon the March 2023 release, we are making additional page components and content types compatible with Layout Builder. Learn more in our docs.
The final set of components and content types will be completed in the September 2023 release.
- Global Header / Footer Elements
- All the components needed for a configurable header and footer, including logo, search, translate menu, main menu, footer, etc.
- Header / Footer Documentation & Training
- Event Views & Filters
- Components to feature, filter, and list events using Layout Builder.
- Event Views & Filters Documentation & Training
- Article Views & Filters
- Components to feature, filter, and list articles using Layout Builder.
- Article Views & Filters Documentation & Training
- Location Finder & Amenities Filters
- A set of components for searching, filtering and viewing YMCA Locations.
- Location Finder Documentation & Training
- Membership Framework
- Place the Membership Framework in a Layout Builder page
- Membership Framework Documentation & Training
- Place VirtualY in a Layout Builder page
- Activity Finder
- Place the Activity Finder application in a Layout Builder page.
- Activity Finder Documentation & Training
- Component allowing content editors to add an embedded donation form to their site and create a separate call to action to direct users there.
- Donations Documentation & Training
Updated Component Designs
Existing Layout Builder components have been modified to improve accessibility compliance and include use of brand colors.
- Updated Card styles to make the text over image more accessible and include additional brand colors.
- Updated Carousels to remove the text and CTA covering the image, and placed controls below the component to reduce visual noise; included additional brand colors.
- Updated Statistics to remove text, statistics and CTA overlaying the image, and placed them in their own distinct elements; included additional brand colors.
- Sidebar Menu
- Sidebar Menu updated to include additional brand colors.
- Tabs updated to include additional brand colors.
Drupal Core Update
- Updated the YUSA Distribution to the most recent stable version of Drupal Core - Drupal Core 10
Activity Finder / Schedules
- Resolved an issue with keyword search not working
- Patched a security issue that allowed malicious redirects
Locations & Maps
- Branches - Hid Holiday hours if it contains no content, and ensured Holiday hours display if the current date is a holiday
- Allowed Canadian addresses on Branch Layout Builder pages
- Resolved issue with Focal Point module that was causing issues with the front end display of responsive images
Admin / Content Editor Updates
- Set the global default theme to Carnation
- Removed “Font” and “Size” options from WYSIWYG styles
Design System - Y Styles
“Y Styles” helps site builders customize their sites in an accessible and brand-compliant manner.
- Colorway Configuration - Created 4 YMCA brand compliant color schemes for associations to choose from when building website pages:
- Green / blue
- Blue / purple
- Purple / red
- Red / yellow
- Created variations of Banners and Cards to allow more design flexibility for content editors when creating pages.
- Created variations of Landing Page components to match the 4 brand compliant color schemes, including:
- Global elements (header, footer, utility menu, mega menu)
- Hero Banners + Banner variations
- Cards + Card variations
- Location finder
- Ping Pongs
- Promo Cards
- Sidebar Menus
- Simple Content / Tables
- Added pathauto aliases for new Layout Builder Content Types