List of migrated repositories/projects
In 2022, maintenance of the distribution moved from Open Y LLC to Y-USA. With this, repository locations have changed:
- YMCA Website Services (formerly Open Y): YCloudYUSA/yusaopeny
- YMCA Virtual Experience (formerly Virtual Y): YCloudYUSA/yusaopeny_gated_content
- Activity Finder: YCloudYUSA/yusaopeny_activity_finder
- Membership Framework: YCloudYUSA/yusaopeny_memberships
- YMCA Digital Services Docs: YCloudYUSA/yusaopeny_docs
- YMCA Website Services distribution (formerly Open Y project) YCloudYUSA/yusaopeny-project
How to start developing Open Y
In order to get a copy of the latest development version of the distribution, please follow steps from YUSA OpenY README.
Pay attention Open Y has a modular structure, so if you plan changes to specific component - create Pull Request/Merge Request in respective project or repository, based on component’s composer.json data.
In order to test specific component, create a PR to yusaopeny and add a reference in composer.json of Open Y in order for the build system to start using updated component.
QA sandboxes for Open Y
The YMCA Website Services core team manages sandboxes for various configurations of the distribution to facilitate evaluation, to help with QA, and enable investigation of issues.
How to start developing Virtual Y
How to start developing Membership Framework
QA sandboxes for Membership Framework
How to start developing Activity Finder
Activity Finder is installed with the distribution by default.
QA Sandboxes for Activity Finder