How to perform a content audit
Content audits help get an overview of how your site is structured and can assist with migrations, SEO analysis, and more.
List current website pages in a spreadsheet by menu section.
- This will give you a visual overview of how your site is structured.
- Be sure to audit your Drupal Admin back end for unpublished pages that can be removed/deleted!
Visit each page and review content.
- Identify key pages & content types
- Locate content that is outdated, duplicated, needs further review, consolidation etc.
- Find content gaps - what might be missing?
- Identify commonly used page components (i.e. Cards, Carousels, Accordions, Ping Pongs, etc.)
Last modified September 13, 2023: docs: Disappear ellipses (0070682b)