Expandable pairs of question/answer or header/section fields.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Displayed if Display title is checked, otherwise this is for administrative use.
- Accordion Item: Add as many items as you like using the Add Accordion Item button. Each item contains:
- Title: The heading that will be used to expand/contract the accordion.
- Body: The content of the accordion.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified March 8, 2023: DS-253 Clean up and replace duplicated content with readfile (766c8fe7)