Embed unfiltered HTML code in a page.
Designs: This block provides no additional presentation outside of the embedded content.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Never displayed, even if “Display Title” is checked. For administrative use only.
- Code: Paste in the code to be embedded on the page.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified May 19, 2023: DS-600 docs: Add Code Block (d8d0742a)