A simpler version of the Grid CTA component. Sets of content with a headline and description displayed in 2 to 4-item wide rows, with the option to include icons or images.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Never displayed, even if “Display Title” is checked. For administrative use only.
- Section heading: Displayed as a heading above the cards.
- Section subheading: Displayed below the heading.
- Icon Grid section link: A link button displayed below the list of items.
- # of columns: Allows 2- to 4-columns of items.
- Grid Icon Items: Add up to 4. Each item has:
- Title (required)
- Description: A full text editor to add item content.
- Icon: Chose from the library or add a new image or icon to be displayed above the item text. Circular icons are recommended. All icon/images will be displayed with a circular crop.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified September 20, 2023: docs: Add Icon Grid video and link missing Related Articles video (ec1e7abe)