Component for displaying logos / info of partners or sponsors within a page using Layout Builder.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Never displayed, even if “Display Title” is checked. For administrative use only.
- Section heading: Displayed as a heading above the items.
- Section subheading: Displayed below the heading.
- Partner items: Click Add new custom block to add a new Partner item, or Add existing custom block to reuse an existing item. Items can be reused across pages. Add unlimited items. Each item has:
- Heading: The name of the partner.
- Image: The logo or image.
- After filling in the fields for an item, click Create custom block to save the item.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified June 12, 2023: DS-506 DS-674 docs: Add Design System links to all components (1e9b4470)