A title, headline, description, and link that usually display in the right or left sidebar.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Never displayed, even if “Display Title” is checked. For administrative use only.
- Card title: The displayed title of the promo card.
- Body: A full text editor to add card content.
- Icon/Image: Chose from the library or add a new icon or image to be displayed above the card text.
- CTA: A link at the bottom of the card.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified June 16, 2023: DS-783 docs: Add screenshots and update fields for v1 components (2659cc30)