A simple 1-level sidebar menu that can display in either the right or left sidebar area.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Displayed if Display title is checked, otherwise this is for administrative use.
- Icon: Optional icon (or small image) to be displayed to the left of the menu title.
- Links: An unlimited number of internal or external links.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified June 16, 2023: DS-783 docs: Add screenshots and update fields for v1 components (2659cc30)