To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Never displayed, even if “Display Title” is checked. For administrative use only.
- Section title: Displayed as a heading above the item.
- Section subtitle: Displayed below the heading.
- Media: Chose from the library or add a new image to be displayed to the left of the statistics.
- Section CTA/Link: Add a link below the statistics items.
- Statistics Items: Add as many items as you like using the Add Statistics Item button. Each item contains:
- Number value: The number value for the statistic. Can include a prefix ("$100") and/or suffix ("$100M").
- Description: A description of the statistic.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.