Embed an existing webform on a page.
To use the block:
- Click the Layout tab at the top of your page
- Scroll to the location on the page where you want to add a block
- Click Add block
- In the sidebar, click Create custom block
- Choose the block to add.
Fill in the content fields:
- Title (required): Never displayed, even if “Display Title” is checked. For administrative use only.
- Form title: Displayed as a heading above the item.
- Form subtitle: Displayed below the heading.
- Webform (required): Choose the Webform to embed on the page from the list of existing forms.
- Expand Webform settings to access additional webform configuration, to open, close, or schedule the form.
Then save the block:
- Click Add block in the editing pane.
- Save and publish your changes.
Last modified June 16, 2023: DS-783 docs: Add screenshots and update fields for v1 components (2659cc30)